Tuesday 4 January 2011

MY LIFE AS A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL

I'm one of a number of people who in our society start getting singled out and victimised from an early age, in a pretty random and gratuitous way, maybe it helps to increase social cohesion in some sort of perverse way, and then after they start, they carry on doing it, hardly remembering how it all started, and after a while you start to feel like your fellow human beings are waging some sort of completely unprovoked and insane covert war against you, they start doing it and they just carry on doing it, and after a while you realize that your entire life has been destroyed and ruined, and then after a while you start to realize that incredibly sophisticated technologies are being used against/tested on you. And then after a while you realized that there are several hundreds other people who claim to be targeted in exactly the same way as yourself, even though you never spoke or communicate with any of them, the whole thing seems completely crazy, even to yourself, but you know it is happening, several hundreds people in the US, some 50 people in the UK, people from China, Russia, India and many other countries, and so we decided to call ourselves Targeted Individuals or Victims of Electronic Torture, which are probably pretty lousy definitions, but everything which is done to us is very difficult to explain and express and we struggle usually to try to explain it to ourselves first. And for want of better descriptions we call what is being done to us Organised Stalking and Electronic Harassment.
And sometime we ask ourselves: Why do they want to do to us the crazy things they do?
Just one last piece of information to try to put things in some context, the Pentagon's official budget is currently estimated to be in the region of $1 trillion, but many experts believe it to be easily 2 or 3 times as much, it is estimated that 40% of the entire budget is spent on Black Research projects, so secretive that most US politicians, including Barak Obama, are never going to hear about them, the American Empire and his Allies have completely abandoned any idea of competing with China economically, since 2001 they pursue a project of Full Spectrum Dominance military hegemony.
Part of this project is to develop new constantly updated weapons system which are probably a couple of generation ahead of anything which China or Russia possess, part of this project is also to develop CONSTANTLY UPDATED AND ADVANCED WAYS OF CONTROLLING AND MANIPULATING PEOPLE, WHICH AT THE MOMENT ARE ONLY BEING TESTED ON A SMALL NUMBER OF PEOPLE, BUT THAT IN THE FUTURE, UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES, MAY VERY EASILY START TO GET ROLLED OUT ON THE GENERAL PUBLIC, THAT IS WHY WE ARE TARGETED WITH A FEROCIOUS CAMPAIGN OF CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, THEY ARE TRYING TO PREVENT US FROM TALKING ABOUT THESE TECHNOLOGIES TO OTHER PEOPLE,

5 comments:

  1. Hello Paolo, I read from your blog that you are a targeted individual who is being electronically harassed. I am a TI now free of electronic harassment in the forms of V2k, electronic-mind-control, body-control, emotional-control and pain manipulation. You CAN set yourself free from EH by following simple steps outlined in an eBook titled "The Truth Will Set You Free". The eBook contains the latest intelligence on freeing yourself from EH. Read more at http://www.free-targeted-individuals.com. Regards, Electric Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a genuine Targeted Individual for several years; please view my website: www.americantargetedindividual.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I am a targeted female, and my ex told lies about me, and an old neighbor who used the emf on me in 2007, there is an army neighbor who could have got access to this device to have it used on me and its being used now, and they have no right to watch me with cameras in my home, I don't know how im going to afford to get them out it can be expensive. the neighbor is mind controlling me, 24/7 they force me to do things with my hands, eyes, and mind and they invade my privacy 247, and shouldn t be here watching me like this, my ex must be involved along with other neighbors from lake grove, corrupt cops. I call official everyday and im not going to stop unless they stop cause they have freedom of their mind and not me, and I am being restricted by their watching me, to do what I normally do, like to my hair, makeup certai clothes going out to whatever stores, and keeping busy, but they go with me wherever I go and they analyze me they lead me down aisles to buy things, and make certain choices that I have to stop and fight off the choices they make which is all illegal, im not in jail and they don't have right to be there watching, listening and putting their responses ad how they feel onto me, and have no right to be in my body and my brain, no permission to go into my brain is mine not theirs and they are doing things to it, and I shouldn't have to move away from family because of steven, and his girlfriend, who tookover lake Ronkonkoma , lake grove, and Holbrook where I grew up, and its wrong that I am criticized for living there. the corrupt stalker perps people living in Holbrook are trying to keep me away from my sister who lives there, and this is also not right. certain neighbors do not own the town, and my ex should not be tracking me by iphone with brent smith casanueva from woodmont, or any other friend of theirs, and my ex;s girlfriend and her friends stalking me. he is a dick and im taking him court and he doesn't are what he ahs done to my life by making the mindcontrol happen to me based on lies of my character, I think he said I was a stalker, or predator, all lies. and for the past year has had me stalked and targeted sex violations, and taking away my privacy most of all in myhome. my life is really bad and I cant be comfortable in my home. and I have no privacy to feel comfortable, because they don't have aright to look at mein my undergarments or clothes or in clothes, staring at my body 24/7 evaluating analyzing constantly. I wouldn't mind getting some numbers off other ti;s , let me know or an expert in the field of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived in hell for there or four years until a major turning point towards recovery a few months ago, what appeared to be people surrounding me who had access to my thoughts and seemed to be ruining my chances of a normal life through making me appear to others as a very bad person. Voices that I would only describe as something trying to kill me originating outside of my head but sounding like they were in it. Painful and almost lethal attacks on my heart and head. Never stopping. Now I can breath peacefully and less stressed than before my normal like was destroyed a few years ago. I take no medication and where no shield require no special equipment or arrangements to be now happy again and filled with more desire to live than ever. No voices, no persons tormenting me in secret, and for the first time in many more years, a chance to have a long and satisfying sex life. Personal relationships on an incline. I take no meds. I buy no special gadgets. Here is my email, spread it, contact it if you want help. This is free. I was a ti who is lucky to be alive and able to read and right again. a.different.breed.of.man@gmail.com be a little patient waiting for my response please and don't give up. While you wait, stop talking about your situation to others, and be kinder to even the gang stalkers and the people you live with. Do not fight with or argue with anyone, do not steal anything. Do not say badabout any person. If you must rant towards those who appear to be stalking you, do so silently without audible words. Please do these things and contact me for complete situation evaluation. If you listen to me I promise you a normal life back, and quickly. Don't kill anybody. Spread this full message. And do not be telling people tech is behind the suffering, or the usual wicked and corrupt elite stories. Even if you could prove such a thing, you won't care anymore after contacting me.

      Delete
  4. Hi im i believe im one of such victims in scandinavia. at this writting moment i of the belief that the only thing which can help me is if I put myself "down" with either alcohol or illigal substances like thc to destroy Polymer which I´ve read should or could be responsable for me being a victim of hearing voices - sevaeral infact

    How should I combat this phenomenon - I know im not crazy?

    I can drink wine all day
    I could smoke THC all day
    I could build a very small Faraday Cuffin of some sort
    Thats all I think i can do at this moment - not a very good way to go when im trying to be a good father also to a 7 year old kid

    ReplyDelete